Optimus GPS Tracker Review 2021
This discreet, precise, and real-time GPS tracker with a magnetic enclosure may be the ideal solution for you if you’re seeking a personal GPS that can provide the current location of any asset. The 4G LTE tracking device includes everything you’ll need to keep track of your possessions by providing real-time locations as fast as every minute. The Optimus GPS Tracker allows you to keep track of the people and things that are most important to you. You can track everything in real-time on the website and app and receive updates via SMS and email. You may also get a satellite view and the exact location of where your tracker is placed using Google Maps. With the Optimus GPS tracking technology, Google Maps is the easiest method to locate the whereabouts of your GPS device. Now, let’s take a closer look at the Optimus GPS tracker, its features, and see if the location tracking device lives up to the hype!
Top 5 Features of Optimus GPS Tracker
There are hundreds of tracking devices in the market right now, especially on Amazon. So, why should you choose the Optimus GPS tracker over others like Bouncie or LandAirSea 54? Here are the popular features of the battery-operated tracking device:
- Compact Size: This tracker is tiny in size, yet it is quite accurate. The GPS tracker’s effectiveness and usefulness are unaffected by its small size.
- Long-Lasting Battery: The battery capacity of the Optimus GPS device is rather long. If you choose a notification frequency of one minute, the batteries can last up to two weeks after a single recharge. Reduce the signal notification frequency options if you need the battery to survive longer. However, the small size does result in low battery life as compared to a GPS vehicle tracker such as the SpaceHawk tracking device for cars.
- Simplicity and Flexibility: The Optimus GPS Tracker is a simple device to operate. The device’s default option is to provide every-minute position data. These periods can be adjusted to suit your personal tastes. You can easily take the gadget to any area because it is pretty small.
- Long-Lasting Durable Materials: This is a long-lasting gadget. From the magnetized shell to the longer-lasting premium battery, the construction and selected components give it a sense of solidity. You may anticipate using the gadget for a long time before having to update it after acquiring it.
- Cost Efficiency: This gadget provides high performance at a low cost. The Optimus is well worth the money, with its perfect size and customizable update options. The true expense, though, is the monthly subscription. On the bright side, 10-second updates are available for free. You may buy a protection package for this gadget, which is less expensive than related products.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How Long Does the Optimus GPS Tracker Battery Last?
According to the manufacturer and the official website, the battery should last more than two weeks with the default setting. This means that if you keep the default setting of one-minute location updates, you can enjoy a minimum of two weeks with each recharge. However, if you want more battery power, you can increase the interval and set it to two or even five minutes. This way, you can squeeze more juice out of each recharge.
Where Do I Put Optimus GPS Tracker?
The answer depends upon your requirements. You can use this amazing alert system to track your cars, machinery, and more. Since this is a small device, you can place it anywhere, such as under the seat of your car, inside the trunk of your vehicle, inside pipe fittings of machinery, or inside your bag. The choice is yours.
What Is the SOS Button on Optimus GPS Tracker?
With modern vehicles GPS trackers, safety is paramount. If you or a beloved family member ever finds themselves in a crisis, they can press the SOS button which can send out an alert via email and or text message. First responders will be notified of their whereabouts as a result of this. In times of a crisis, this can save valuable time. This SOS button will also send out alerts to your smartphone, and you can quickly share their location with the local law enforcement agencies.
Optimus GPS Tracker Competitors
If you want more options at your disposal, there are other related products that offer equally amazing services. Here are the topmost alternatives and competitors that you can use if you wish:
Bouncie GPS Car Tracker: This GPS tracker keeps track of your whereabouts in real-time and refreshes the coordinates every 15 seconds. Furthermore, if an accident happens, this vehicles GPS tracker provides notification as well as emergency help. There are no costs for activation, extra costs, or returns. As a result, you have the option to cancel at any moment. It’s also available on a variety of platforms, including cellphones and desktops. You have no restrictions on how many devices you may use.
Amcrest GPS Tracker for Vehicles: The Amcrest GPS GL300 car GPS tracker is a real-time, transportable, and small GPS tracking gadget for automobiles. Its adaptability adds to its worth. There are no agreements to sign, and there are no subscription or cancellation costs. Through PC online access or the mobile application, you can get real-time tracking with five-second alerts. The update intervals are also easy to set. When completely charged, the battery may last up to two weeks.
MOTOsafety Teen GPS Tracking Device: This GPS tracker goes above basic anti-theft methods to offer users data on their workers’ or loved ones’ traffic patterns. You’ll get data on speeding, accelerating, hard braking, and miles traveled, in addition to knowing where your car is right now. So, if you want to keep a watch on your teenagers who recently obtained their driver’s license, this is something incredible. Check out our complete review of the MOTOsafety real time GPS by clicking here!
Honorable mentions: SpaceHawk GPS, EverLast Nano, Sync OBD port tracker, Americaloc GL300W, GL300 GPS Tracker.
To summarize, the Optimus GPS tracker provides a number of capabilities that far surpass the expectations of its target audience. The ability to track the device’s position in real-time and its mobility are critical. Furthermore, customers also like the possibility of a free upgrade. The Optimus GPS Tracker is for you if you require a GPS tracking system with a good battery life and storage capacity. It will set you back $40 without any hidden fees, and the following reviews on Amazon clearly show that the device is worth the price tag:
According to a satisfied Amazon customer: “Unfortunately, my spidey senses were tingling due to suspicious behaviors. I didn’t want to go off half-cocked without proof, so I purchased the Optimus real time GPS tracker. Instructions are straightforward. The battery lasted about eight days on average. Put it under the back seat and never had an issue with signal or anything. Suspicions confirmed. Did its job so that I now can do mine.”
According to Kaye on Amazon: “Message to all parents on teenagers!!! Get a tracker! I wish I had known sooner.”
Another satisfied and happy Amazon customer said: “Deserves TEN STARS – Optimus client service is JUST PLAIN AWESOME! – and the product and software do everything promised.”
You can also take a look at these reviews and make up your mind about the Optimus GPS tracking system and its overall performance as a vehicle tracking device. What is clear is the popular product on Amazon toted as one of the most user-friendly location trackers will help you track your vehicle, monitor the driving patterns of employees, send out an SOS in times of crisis, and protect your equipment and your loved ones.